Looking for a collaboration?
Hi, there! I would love to hear your ideas about partnership opportunities! I try to provide my readers with quality content about interesting places and activities. Therefore, I primarily focus on city trips and cultural activities within these cities.
I’m focusing on building quality relationships with partners which would provide both of us with mutual added value. Here are some ways in which we could work together:
- Sponsered accommodation and destination visits
- Sponsored activities
- Sponsored posts
- Brand ambassadorship
I absolutely love to create travel content! I mostly travel alone or with friends/family and really enjoy cultural and relaxing activities. My goal is to inspire others by providing them with useful tips and tricks about holidays.
I would love to work with your company and create valuable content for both of us! For more information or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
Guest Post Opportunities
Are you a content creator and do you believe your audience could benefit from my knowledge? Or do you believe my audience could benefit from your knowledge? Let’s combine strengths! Send me a message via email (emmasroadmap(at)gmail.com) or contact me on Instagram!
Right now, I’m still accepting submissions for international recipes! If you know how to cook a lovely traditional recipe, send me a message and your recipe can be featured on Emma’s Roadmap!
- minimum of 700 words
- min 4 high-quality pictures: the final dish, ingredients, while cooking…
- it should be a typical recipe from somewhere around the world
- the recipe can’t be published anywhere else before
- content: about yourself, background about the recipe (history etc.), list of ingredients, instructions…
- I reserve the right to add affiliate links to the post if deemed appropriate
What you’ll get:
- a link to your website
- links to your social media handles
- the recipe will be featured across my social media channels and mailing list
Take a look at other Recipes Around the World.
I’m also welcoming guest posts about city guides, preferably destinations in Europe, Canada or the US, and travel hacks!
- minimum of 1500 words
- at least 4 high-quality pictures
- the post can’t be published anywhere else before
Send me an email at emmasroadmap(at)gmail.com with your proposal and maybe you’ll find your post on my website soon!